The EcoWater Compact Series Water Softening System is a compact single tank “cabinet” style softener, making it a reliable and convenient system for your home.
Features of the Compact Series water softener:
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring
HydroLink Plus® – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error, low salt and service reminder alerts, including a water-to-drain sensing alert notifying you when an excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation and water use information.
- Patented Electronics Digital Demand Module – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- High Quality Fit and Finish, Models 100 & 200 with Transparent Covers, Model 300 with Dampened Hinge Salt Cover
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Full One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distributors – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met. Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate capability.
- Washed Quartz Underbedding – Helps provide a cleaner, more thorough regeneration of the resin.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Automatic Salt-Level Detection – Simply add salt, no salt level setting required. Our integrated sensor will detect the salt level and alert you when the salt level is low.