ETF2300ECCWS Central Water System
The EcoWater Central Chloramine/Chlorine Water System provides filtered water throughout your entire home.
How the Central Water System Works
- During normal operation, the water flows through several filtration processes where sediments, chlorine taste and other contaminants that adversely affect taste and odor are reduced.
- The system cleans itself automatically based on the amount of water that has been filtered, or after 14 days, whichever comes first. During this cycle, the media bed is rejuvenated and sediments are flushed down the drain.
Features of the Central Water System
- Great Tasting Water – Delivers great tasting, clean, filtered water to every faucet in your home.
- Protects Plumbing – Prevents sediment particles from entering your home’s plumbing system, protecting your pipes and appliances.
- Catalytic Carbon – Filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow. Removes chlorine taste and odor and eliminates the need for purchasing bottled water or future carbon filter changes.
- Electronic Timer Controls with HydroLinkPlus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error and service reminder alerts, including a water-to-drain sensing alert notifying you when an excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation and water use information.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Environmentally Friendly Solution
- No Salt or Added Chemicals – Making it a great solution for areas with water or brine-discharge restrictions.
- Low Water Usage – Clean rinse cycle initiates only on the amount of water filtered, or after 14 days, whichever comes first.
- No Replacement Filters Needed – Means no replacement filters in the landfill.
- No Need for Bottled Water – Means no plastic water bottles in the landfill.
- Energy Efficient Power Supply – Simplifies installation, maintenance and reduces electrical hazards.
A water analysis from your local EcoWater Pro will help you assess the whole home water filtration system that is best for the quality and safety of your water supply.